Friday, October 22, 2010

and now for the rest of the camping story....

There are alway 2 sides of every story...or picture. So I decided to also post the less picture-perfect of the shots I took. They all make me grin or laugh or really laugh.

This is Tyler getting frustrated with Camryn about something right before family pictures.

This is Sophie and Maggie...I can't decide if it's cool or creepy...

This is Sam....she's still beautiful...even with her cheesy grin!

This is Sam...um...yea...no fear of bugs...

This is Sophie (l) and Nora (r). Nora SO did not want to take this picture.
I would have said "no worries"...but her dad made her listen to me and come take the picture...this is what the outcome was!

There was a lot of this. She's not the most behaved dog...

Can you see Holly saying, "Stop yawning and just smile!" (this was all funny!)

Jake & Eric...who knows....but it makes me grin...
OK - Holly may disown me as her friend...but this makes me
laugh hard everytime I look at it. It's SO not Holly...but it still is all at the same time!!
I love you and you are SO pretty...in real life!
Attempted child-taken picture.
Remember that picture in the previous post...?
This was taken first...which resulted in my laughing face in the cute picture...
Holly was taking family pictures of us with my camera...She just told me that our camera has "insufficient battery life"...and it died...
Amber...with her s'mores face...

I think here, she was just ready to stick her whole head into the bag to eat them...

Ok...so that's the rest of the story....

2 comments:

Holly said...

that was hilarious.
except for that picture you posted of someone else and said was me!?

ew!

(I actually have many pictures like that, I blame it on my many facial expressions...I even have one from my wedding day and Jake is next to me yawning...it's awesome ;-)

Style Attic said...

Great story and great pictures :) Really enjoyed! You're really good about getting pictures of yourself. I run from the camera and I'm going to regret it someday when it looks like Stacy was a single dad all these years!

FUN!