Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby "education"

disclaimer: This is a funny story, and I won't type out full words...but will use the first initial of the word, it's a tad graphic...so just be warned! But it is funny.

In the car yesterday, this was the conversation with Tyler and me.

Tyler: Mom, why do babies come out of girls bottoms?
Mom: Well, they come out of a lady's "V".
Tyler: How?
Mom: When it's time, the body knows, and all the muscles in the belly start to push out the baby. It's kind of like pooping, but there is a different hole. (I know it's graphic...but this is how it is...)
Tyler: But mom, "V"s are very, very, very, very, very tiny....and a baby is too big to fit through there. (not sure how he knew they were tiny...but he knows the baby is bigger)
Mom: Yes, well, it hurts a lot to have a baby. It is very painful.
Tyler: (**pause for reflection**) I'm really glad that God made me a boy.

3 comments:

One Time With Aimee said...

Okay - that made me laugh out loud!!!Thats awesome!!

Holly said...

oh Tyler...SO SO SO precious!

Style Attic said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have similar moments with my boys :) This one is just darling!