Thursday, August 5, 2010

We love us some Panters!!!

I mean really....who wouldn't?!!

Samantha
Sophie (I'm pretty sure)
Nora (I'm pretty sure)

Holly & Nora
Lydia
Lydia
Holly & Lydia
Holly & Camryn

Amber
On man in a woman's world....Tyler

This had to have been one of my favorite laughs at the Panters last weekend. A sound coming from the crawl space inspired a quick make-shift mouse trap. The gap under the door is about an inch or inch and half...it doesn't matter....there was plenty of room for a mouse to get under it. And although the noise sounded like it was being made by something larger than a mouse...this made Holly and me feel better...especially since Eric and I were the ones sleeping downstairs!

Dear Panters - Thank you SOOO much for hosting us for a couple of nights! We had so much fun and can't wait to have you here or meet you in the middle sometime soon!! We have loved seeing you so much in the last couple of months! XOXOX from all of us Groggs!!

No comments: