Thursday, August 19, 2010

Practically Pointless Project

Do you ever have one of those days?

It doesn't NEED to be done...but you want it to be done...

You've thought about it forever...and today's the day...

It doesn't matter that my dad and brother will redo this in a
bigger and better way in a few weeks....

But for today...I needed to execute a project...start to finish.
And it's not pretty, but it makes me want to cry...

....because the shoes are under the bed now!!!
...out of the closet where they can irritate me to no end.

This system will change, probably in the somewhat near future....but today...

...was my day for Practically Pointless....but it felt SO good. Is that bad?


Homemade bed risers.
Yes...I know I can buy them...and I did...and I returned them.
They didn't work, they were way too wobbly.


And now it's time to go do something more practical....
like do legos with my kids...


4 comments:

Holly said...

those are ghetto fabulous darling!

yea!!!

Derek and Betsy said...

Nice work- Great idea!

The AB club said...

Playing legos with the kids is probably one of the most practical things you can do. You're connecting with thier heart which will have lasting value. Okay, I'm going to go preach that to myself for awhile :)

Style Attic said...

I bought those risers once myself. I also returned!