Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beach Trip 2010

Let's start here...

Over 2 days, through 2 movies and a lot of Tom & Jerry....I put cornrows in Amber's hair. It took forever, but I felt it was worth the time investment...
it lasted well over a week...all through beach and vacation.



We had so much fun with Eric's family (his dad, sister, her husband, and their 2 daughters).
His sister's family came all the way from Colorado.



Us with Eric's dad.


I love these kids!


I tell you...there's something about my kids from this angle that is sweet, innocent and precious...
Oh I know!!!....it's the absence of the forced smile!


My color is off in this, I'm still trying to get it tweaked just right, but I love their bright colors!


Do you like it better in black & white?


He left his blackberry & computer at home...it was lovely...
and it was SO nice to have so much time and so much fun wit him!


Betsy & Derek


I need to find a place to frame and hang this one...


Last day - trying to finish the popsicles before getting in the car....
you've got to love the timeless picture of a popsicle tongue!


It was wonderful. Thank you Webers & Jim for making the trip.

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh. my. gosh.
I LOVE the bright colors!
your dress is flippin' amazing!

Derek and Betsy said...

We had a great time! Thank you fr everything...DW

Style Attic said...

I prefer the color pic! And I LOVE your dresses!!