Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tyler's Birthday #5

His birthday was in April, his party was in May...
I'm posting this in June....
this is why I am the best mother ever!!

How did my little boy...my special surprise from God...turn 5 already?!
We love you Tyler!!
Family Party, night of actual birthday - tearing through presents! "These are great....but where's what I really wanted?"

**hidden!**

"Tyler, let me help...."

"I knew she'd be here!!"
(This is his beloved Lady Train...it's his favorite because she never causes confusion or delay
...his words...
he broke it less than 5 minutes later and hasn't played with it since...)

This is his very homemade carnival party...but I must say it was a lot of fun!
But I didn't get a lot of pictures.


The kids played all my homemade games, then would go back to the blue basket and get a toy...then they'd go play another game...go get another toy...some walked away with a lot of loot!

I didn't even make the birthday cake....
I found a double-decker cookie cake for $15
(which is what I was going to make anyway and this saved me a lot of time and sanity!)

Make a wish my sweet boy....here's to another wonderful year!

1 comment:

Style Attic said...

You are a GREAT mother and Tyler's birthday was a great time for all to remember :)