Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day enjoyment

OK - so inspite of my previous post - I had a great Mother's Day. With Josh being in town we have a babysitter on-hand at all times!! YEA!!

Eric took me out to dinner on Saturday night...without the kids. Sunday morning he let me sleep in (really I could have been happy at that!) He had a place set for me at the table that was just cute. After church we went to lunch at our same Sunday lunch spot and it was great.
Once we got home we paired up and mowed/weed-eated the lawn together. Josh filled up the little pool and entertained the kids. Then I grabbed a beer, and played with the kids in the backyard. It was a GORGEOUS day! For dinner we had a great steak dinner and Eric & Josh teamed up to make. Josh cleaned up the whole kitchen, and Eric and I tag-teamed the kids showers. Then, once the kids were in bed, Eric, Josh (oh...he's my younger brother), and I sat outside and just enjoyed the weather.

I know it may sound like an ordinary day...and it was...which I thought was GREAT! Relaxing and fun...what else could you ask for?!

Mother's Day Highlights:
he so doesn't look little here!

Amber's "catty"

Amber was pouting, but couldn't resist a camera!

Uncle Josh teaching the art of headstands.

Camryn's first solo attempt

Pool toes
Tyler's Mother's Day flower to me...that was from the tree Eric was trimming.
Look what the girls learned to do!!!! BEST MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT EVER!!
At one point I turned around and found this....A Mother's job is never done!

No comments: