Wednesday, May 27, 2009

...and again..and again

This morning Camryn woke up telling me her throat hurt. I actually hesitated for a minute and wondered if she was just telling me that because she wanted to stay home.

Then the loud voice inside my head said..."TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR". So I looked down her throat which was a little red, but then there was one swollen gland on her neck and that sealed the deal.

The doctor came in a revealed that her test in fact came back positive. She looked at me and said, "Do you want me to swab Tyler?" Sure...why not...saves me a trip later maybe. Sure enough...he was positive too.

Then I notice my throat is sore and scratchy and turning red...why wait...unfortunately I had to take all three kids with me. I made the choice to allow them to bring their night-nights...their special blankets they suck their thumbs with. And I borrowed a dear friends portable DVD player and brought that too.

Thank goodness I was prepared because we sat in the waiting room for almost 45 minutes before being seen!!

And my strep test??....negative!! woohoo!! But she gave me drugs anyway. So - now we are all on antibiotics...including Eric who went for his test yesterday, which was negative, but he had a sinus infection. So - hopefully this will knock it out!!

Anyone want to come visit!!??

No comments: