Monday, April 20, 2009

Eric's Shoes

I just want to preface this by stating that I told Eric I was going to post about this because I got such a good laugh out of it!!

On Saturday Eric had to go into work because things are crazy. As he was getting ready to leave he said, "I really need to pick up this house." So of course I was offended...even though he wasn't trying to be critical...I'm a girl and take offense to lots of things! :O)

So while he was at work I cleaned, and cleaned and cleaned. ...accomplishing a pick up of the master bedroom and cleaning bathrooms...along with taking care of the kids. I feel I should have gotten more done than I did - but it was a start.

Anyway - this morning, he's trying to get ready for work and he says, "Stacy, have you seen my black shoes?"

So I walk into the closet and get them and hand them to him. He said, "Where were they?" I said, "In the closet."

(This is my favorite part)
He looked surprised and confused and said, "How did they get there? I didn't put them away!"

I busted out laughing and said, "I KNOW!!! I DID!!"

It's still making me laugh just thinking about it again!

2 comments:

Derek and Betsy said...

I love it! Next time tell Eric to clean up after himself, ha! DW

One Time With Aimee said...

Okay, that is just awesome! LOL