Thursday, February 26, 2009

Amber's hearing

So Amber's hearing has been off lately. For almost 2 months Eric & I and her teachers have noticed her going, "What" a LOT more frequently. I took her for a hearing test today and it showed that her hearing is down. But then they thought (because of a couple of other tests) that it was possibly fluid in her ear.

So brought her back to the ENT this afternoon who looked at me, after examining Amber and said, "Her ears are clear. I can't explain the loss."

I didn't even ask a lot of questions. With her hearing disorder her hearing changes and fluxuates....just not usually for such a long period of time. I hope this is just temporary. It's hard to think that it might not be.

2 comments:

JLF said...

Hmmmm girl. Is this what your status was about, in crying before you knew what was up?!?

I'll be praying mama.

I love you.

One Time With Aimee said...

God is big. I'll be praying.