Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Contest

This is for of of three gift certificates worth $100 to Rocking Horse to Love. It's just fun! 5minutesformom.com is the website doing the contest. It's totally legal and encouraged that if you think they should chose this picture as a finalist - please go post a comment on their website, at the bottom, under all the rules for the contest, and tell them you think this is a great "horsing around" picture! The company, is supplying the goodies.

This is Tyler at my sister's house with her horse, Dottie. He was literally just hanging from the stirrup and swinging on the horse!


I'll let you know when to vote!! My friend Holly has a great picture on there too!! and since there are 3 rocking horses to give away - you can vote for both of us!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

oh my - this one has CHARACTER!!!!
I will so be voting for you!

Kristie said...

Too funny! Did he ever make it up? :-)

NateAndJakesMom said...

This photo was just precious! I entered too but had to leave a comment here and on the 5M4M post to give you kudos! Adorable!!

-kari

Jeanette "Frogster" said...

what a funny pic! He is so cute!