Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nothing

I have officially done nothing today. I slept in since I didn't go to bed until 3:15 am. The kids played. I did make them breakfast, then they played and I was on the computer or watching Rock of Love Charm School because I wanted to know who won.

Am I proud of my non-actions today? A little bit. When was the last time I did nothing? I don't know. My kids are happy and not neglected.

I'm still in my pajamas...as are my kids. And it's totally fine by me!

We are getting ready to doing some painting, then they'll be in the tub...which is when I usually get my urge to clean....so I'm sure by the end of the day I'll have made up for the "nothing" that I've done so far.

But hey....it's the last Saturday of Christmas break, Eric's out of town....and we're just hangin!

No comments: