Friday, November 14, 2008

Anti-I Suck as a Mom

Before I left Colorado I was having one of those weeks when nothing was going right, from my "mom" point of view. My kids were not listening, I felt I was failing at everything, I was pouting about Eric's job...waawaawaa...

My little sister put these pictures on a CD for me and labeled it "Anti-I Suck as a Mom." I finally got it from here only since I've moved to Charlotte, and only last week looked at the pictures for the first time. I thought it was like a mixed-tape of songs, so I had never opened it up. Then I tried to play it in my CD player and when I told her it didn't work she said ...duh...it's pictures!














3 comments:

Linda :o) said...

Suck? Never!!!! As a Mom - you are GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!

I think I have a couple qualifications that make that statement significant!!! :o)

JLF said...

WOW! Those are FABULOUS ... I love that you thought it was a mix tape, ha. The pictures of the girls so little are just precious ... You are an awesome Mom, you inspire me to greatness always. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

Holly said...

ok, I'm crying.
I want one of those ;-)