Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

We had a great outing yesterday with our new friends. Hayride, cow milking (yes - they all did it!), animal feeding, tractor breaking down while pulling the hayride, pumpkin throwing (not a scheduled event - but they were the perfect size and ALL the kids were doing it...not just mine!), and last but not least, picking little pumpkins!








We are choosing to paint pumpkins this year instead of carve them - Eric and I will dig out seeds later. I'll post pictures when it's all done. Notice - I'm actually in one of these pictures with my kids!! amazing!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Totally cute picture of you with the kids!!!
I always paint the pumpkins with the kids and then Matt carves one with them- it's just not worth it to me. Ofcourse, I do take my share of the toasted seeds.

One Time With Aimee said...

Okay, so for a minute I thought the title read, "Pumpkin Pickling..." I thought, how strange, indeed. Sorry, thought it was a tad funny!