Saturday, October 4, 2008

A boy and his balloon

I know I've said it before - but it never stops making me giggle. Tyler LOVES balloons. I know that all kids usually like balloons and enjoy balloons....but Tyler LOVES balloons. Can't get enough of them - takes the responsibility of "holding" onto a balloon and keeping track of ballons...very seriously - and heaven forbid it pop or get away..or even someone elses balloon pop or get away...it is very disturbing for him. We are pushing a 2-year obsession. Seriously.
Anyway - the other day I test drove a car and one of the guys at the dealership asked if he could give Tyler a balloon....duh. I thought it would be a normal balloon...nope...one of those BIG ones they tie to the cars....
Tyler's face was priceless...I wish I had my camera when he first saw it. These will have to do.


1 comment:

JLF said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!