Thursday, September 18, 2008

They are 5

I wanted this "post" to be a reminder of how far we have come. Today, in talking to the girls, Amber's favorite color is purple, and she wants to make birthday cakes when she grows up. Camryn's favorite colors are red & pink and she wants to take care of sick babies when she grows up.



Camryn has wanted to take care of sick babies ever since she learned she and Amber were sick when they were babies, probably 2 years now. It never changes...that's what she wants to do.



So, these pictures I'm about to share haven't been seen by many people. They are pictures of pictures because I don't have a scanner, so the quality isn't great. But like I said, this post is about remembering how far we came.

Today was the day, 5 years ago that the girls were born - 10 weeks early. We started out good, but quickly took a turn for the worst. Here's our story in a few pictures:























They've come so far.

5 comments:

JLF said...

Oh girl, that made me weep. Amazing grace huh? I am speechless ... God is so good.

Naomi said...

Wow- those girls were SO tiny, which is scary but so beautiful and precious at the same time. I love looking back- sometimes it's hard to tell where we are until we see where we came from.

One Time With Aimee said...

Amazing! Praise God!! He has something amazing for those girls!

Heather said...

I never had a doubt they would be amazing they are after all yours. tell amber she can come and help me any time!!!

Lisa said...

I remember...I will never forget