Friday, September 5, 2008

Little Gentleman

Tyler is only 3 1/2 and is turning into such a little gentleman already. He's so proud of himself when he goes and opens the door for someone. If I try to put my hand on it so it doesn't close, he says, "No, I got it!" And I didn't even teach him that!!

Today while the girls were at school, a friend and her little girl who is 1 1/2 came over. We were standing outside talking when they first got here. Tyler took Anna's hand (the little girl) and helped her up the steps into the house. It was too cute.

Then sitting at the table, having snack, we looked over and noticed Tyler just "softing" Anna's hand as he sat next to her.

I love that he has this gentle knowledge of girls and how they should be treated. I think it has something to do with watching his daddy!

No comments: