Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flowers + movie = full love tank

I have been on empty lately, to the point of making me physically challeneged in areas. When I was at my bottom this week, Eric swooped in like super hero. Going to work late, driving the kids to school for me so I could just lay down. The last night he left work 30 minutes early, arrived home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a chick flick that he knew I wanted to see, then took us all out for dinner so I didn't have to cook.

Then he even watched the movie with me! Well, he sat there "pretending" to read, but I know he was TOTALLY into the movie!! HA!! Ok - maybe not, but he sat there with me. That's what counts.

It doesn't take much to fill my love tank, but, it's almost overflowing now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Eric thank you for taking such good care of my sister I love ya
;0)