Tuesday, September 9, 2008

eric

I love my husband....AND...I like him too. He is laying in bed working. He works ALL the time. He gets up early and he goes to work or works here to get some uninterrupted work done. Then he stays late, comes home to eat dinner and put the kids to bed, then he works some more. He works on the weekends so he doesn't feel AS burried on Monday morning.

It could really irritate me if I let it, but why? It's not like this is his idea of fun. He works so hard for our family and continually gives to us. Emotionally, mentally, for me, for the kids, for the dogs. He comes home exhausted and plays with the kids, helps me with dishes, helps get the kids to pick up and get ready for bed and into bed.

It never ceases to amaze me how perfect he is for me. God gave me everything I prayed for, but then He kept going. I adore my husband. I love how he loves me. I love how he loves our kids. I love how he is so true to himself. I hope one day he can relax. I pray one day he'll have a job that doesn't suck him.

My husband rocks. What more can I say?

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You sound like a pretty dang good wife too!