Saturday, August 30, 2008

well...it's short!

I was tired of my hair and I hated my last hair cut....I think I like this...but I think it'll look better when it grows out just a smidge....there was one point during the cut that I thought I looked just like my brother!! (when it was still wet and parted down the middle)

And no one said anything as I walked out...you know...a lot of times if it's fabulous they tell you...otherwise they keep their mouth shut. It was silence as I left! ugh.

My kids didn't like it either, but they are slowly warming up to me. Eric liked it - I guess that's what matters!



3 comments:

JLF said...

I THINK IT IS FABULOUS AND SASSY! I love it girl!

One Time With Aimee said...

I totally agree - I love it!! Wish I had the guts to do it!! :)

Holly said...

cute, it's you, it's clean, it's spunky, it's daring, it's adorable!