Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just let God....

Today was a good day. I was able to successfully drop off and pick up my daughter at school on time. She's already writing new words (or copying them...) and her vocabulary and sentence structure has already impressed me...in just 4 days. I know this saturation is what she needs.

Do you ever have a hard time letting go so that God can do His work? Do you ever second guess your decisions...even when you know you prayed about them and felt that you were following God's lead?

I'm struggling with that right now. There's that part of me that wants to keep fighting this fight that I've conjured up in my head. There's that part of me that knows God is just waiting for me to put my guard down and collapse so He can catch me and carry me through this. Why are we so afraid to let God carry us through life? It's not like he's going to trip and fall!

No comments: