Monday, July 28, 2008

Silence!

Shhh.....do you hear that? It's only been 10 minutes....but it's a beautiful sound!!
My sister and brother-in-law arrived last night and just left with all three kids in tow! I go pick them up on Thursday night!! The kids will ride horses and feed chickens and muck stalls and go swimming in a lake and go ice skating and who knows what else. They have their blankets, some clothes, a couple of toys and the insurance cards....I think they'll be fine!

We're ready!!

Can we leave already!?
See ya Thursday!

3 comments:

Holly said...

HOLD ON!!!! I'm on my way over!

the AB club said...

That is sooo awesome. My husband keeps telling me I would miss the kids after 24 hours, but I'm pretty sure I could go a week. Have fun.

JLF said...

Are you naked ... drinking wine and eating chocolate???? Enjoy all the glorious time with your husband, the silence and all the naked-wine-chocolate-eating that you can handle. :)