Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ahhh...coffee!

I love my new cappuccino machine!!! Did I tell you Eric got me one for Mother's Day? It sat around for quite awhile before I actually attempted using it, but I know now how. So this morning, now that I finally feel like attempting something more than tea....A nice homemade latte tastes so yummy!! Here are the perks:

*It didn't cost me $4
*I didn't have to drag 3 kids in with me or wait in a drive-thru
*It's actually exactly what I ordered!
*I might actually finish it before it gets cold!

It's one of the "perks" in my life right now!

HAHA!! Get it? Perk?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I would love to have one of those things...I can't live without coffee!!! How fun for you. =) That's a great idea for a mother's day gift...I may just have to lay a few hints around for next Mother's day. ;)