Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Breakthrough!!

I had an awesome workout today. I busted my butt on this eliptical stair thingy and burned over 500 calories...OK...so it was 501, but first time to hit the 500 mark!! Plus I had butt sweat!! Gross? yes, I know, but exciting!! My shirt around my stomach was wet, as was my butt!! I never sweat to make things wet...just never have, but Woohoo!!

Then I went and did a full body workout, making myself increase weight on the exercises I was still being woosie on. It was great!

Then I went and stepped on the scale...big mistake if you just drank almost 64 oz of water without peeing and are still wearing your shoes. I'll do it naked before working out next time! :O)

But...it still rocked and I'm so proud of it today!!

Where's the chocoalte?! :O)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ok, so you don't know me, but I read your blog from time to time and after reading today's entry I just had to comment. =)I, too, workout at the Y and today I did the treadmill (b/c I suck at the eliptical)and was sweating just as much as you it sounds like. ;)Then I did legs on all the machines and abs too. It felt sooo good. I hope I can finish off the day right by eating good too! Wish me luck, this is where I fail.=)