Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a day

You know it's time for a hair cut when your husband even says...."Yea, you are due for a hair cut". It's been since mid-january and it's starting to show. If it looks like a mop...I feel pretty good about it that day!!

I did a zumba class today. It's a Latin dance class. It was good....would have been better if it were swing music!!

I would really like a massage and a pedicure and a good toffee nut latte...with whip. Or a nice cosmopolitan or glass of wine. Definitely dark chocolate with any of that would be good. Do you know that the movie 27 Dresses comes out on the 29th? Can't wait! If you haven't seen it, make sure you rent it...great chick flick.

OOO...I hear my husband putting in a movie!!! I think he's trying to lure me out of the computer room. It's going to work. bye!

1 comment:

Holly said...

can I just say that I have missed you and I now feel like all of the sudden we live next door?!