Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1 month!!!

YES!!! I have done one solid month of working out. That's twice as long as I normally make it!!! WOOHOO!!! Then again, I haven't lost a single pound. I know what you're thinking..."Like she needs to loose weight"...I get that...but i still have those few pounds that I'd like to see gone.

Yesterday, I had to throw away about a 1/2 of a big cookie...you know..the pie-size ones with the icing. Yes...I ate a 1/3 of it by myself (the other 1/3 the kids had). But I couldn't stop...so I finally made myself put it down the disposal...don't get me wrong...I REALLY wanted to eat all of it.

The day before I just wanted to eat dark chocolate. My weaknesses....dark chocolate and soft chocolate chip cookies....and if they have icing...all the better. I think it would be nice to just be able to eat that stuff and not get fat or have any health problems. I really would enjoy that.

So - that being said....it's surprising that I haven't gained any weight!! HA!

No comments: